Workers Comp is perhaps the single biggest insurance
‘No Brainer’ since Adam met Eve
Legal mandates aside, this policy does great things for you as an employer:
- Employee Injuries are paid for as long as they happen during the course of employment
- Employee’s don’t have to sue for benefits – in fact most times they CAN’T
- The policy conforms to State Law for coverage grants
- Includes lost wages, disability, medical expenses and much more
- In New Jersey there is no dollar limit on benefits – it just pays the bills
This policy is so all encompassing that all other business polices EXCLUDE coverage that would all under Workers Comp.
BUT – there are a few things that can be done to make it EVEN Better!
- Low or no down payment billing
- Pay by the week as you report payroll
- Up Front Discounts against the NJ Standard Rates
NEW: Our “NJ Work Comp Doctor” Initiative Helps Pizzeria Employers Get Even Better Pricing and Educates Employers About The System. Visit Us At